WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Meet Senior Decision Makers From International OEMs with the following job titles:
Directors, Chiefs, Heads of, Managers And Specialists In The Following Areas:
- Lightweight Design
- Materials and Manufacturing Processes
- Mass, Energy and Aerodynamics
- Complete Vehicle Engineering
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Group Engineering
- Engineering - Body Engineering
- Vehicle Architecture Engineering
- Body Structures
- Lightweight Construction and Vehicle Weight
- Technical Development
- Technology Development - Composites
- Polymers and Fluids
- Materials Concepts
- Co2 Technology Innovations
- Material Development
- Lifecycle Assessment
Access to and use of this site (www.global-automotive-lightweight-materials-europe.com) is provided by LBCG subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
LBCG may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by LBCG. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of LBCG
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of LBCG.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will LBCG be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
LBCG does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that LBCG or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
LBCG names, images and logos identifying LBCG and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of LBCG.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE:
What Makes GALM The Industry Leading Event?
THE LARGEST AUTOMOTIVE OEM-LED LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS CONGRESS IS RETURNING FOR ITS 8TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
After continuous global growth and expansion the Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Europe 2019 conference is returning with a brand new programme with two full days focusing on the theme of High Performance Lightweight Materials for Electric Vehicle Body and Battery Structures.
Summit participants will learn about new material characteristics, key application areas and about overcoming real-world limitations for:
- New Steels & Mixed Metals Including Super High Strength Steels And Innovations To The Aluminium Series
- Innovations In Low Cost Composites Including The Use Of Recycled Composites
- Combining Hybrid Materials To Improve Material Performance Including Stiffness
- Developments In Lower Cost Glass-Fiber Technologies To Compete With Aluminium
This will include in-depth investigation into the latest developments and trends in multi-material architectures, material evaluation and selection strategies, innovative applications for the latest high strength steels, advanced aluminium alloys, composites, thermoplastics and emerging 'frontier' materials, component weight reduction strategies, as well as best use practices with innovative joining technologies and processes for BIW and many more.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the industry's evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions
- Unrivalled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and cocktail party that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures, bev battery structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.