WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Meet Senior Decision Makers From International OEMs with the following job titles:
Directors, Chiefs, Heads of, Managers And Specialists In The Following Areas:
- Lightweight Design
- Materials and Manufacturing Processes
- Mass, Energy and Aerodynamics
- Complete Vehicle Engineering
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Group Engineering
- Engineering - Body Engineering
- Vehicle Architecture Engineering
- Body Structures
- Lightweight Construction and Vehicle Weight
- Technical Development
- Technology Development - Composites
- Polymers and Fluids
- Materials Concepts
- Co2 Technology Innovations
- Material Development
- Lifecycle Assessment
If you would like to find out about Media Partner opportunities at Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Europe 2018, please contact Arun Mandalia: email@example.com
Benefits Of Becoming A Media Partner:
- Associate your media brand with the leading minds in the industry
- Stay ahead of your market - be there to hear what the industry leaders are doing and planning
- The market and players are changing all the time - get your media brand in front of a current senior industry audience
- Open up access to member and subscriber congress discounts
- Increase your association membership base and subscriber requests onsite
Our Media Partners include:
The Automotive Division of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3) represents the interests of materials engineers involved...View
AutoHarvest Foundation, a 501(C)3 nonprofit, created and operates a unique innovation ecosystem led by some of...View
Providing comprehensive coverage and perspective on the global fastener industry. For more information, please visit:
Founded in 1943, the mission of the International Magnesium Association (IMA) is to promote the use of the...View
GALM Intelligence is a one-stop information resource dedicated to practitioners in automotive light weighting....View
Automotive Digest are an official media partner of the conference. For more information, please visit:
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE:
What Makes GALM The Industry Leading Event?
THE LARGEST AUTOMOTIVE OEM-LED LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS CONGRESS IS RETURNING FOR ITS 7TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
After continuous global growth and expansion the Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Europe 2018 conference is returning with a brand new programme with two full days focusing on the theme Innovating Platforms, Body Structures and Multi-Material Mix For Next-Gen Vehicles.
This will include in-depth investigation into the latest developments and trends in multi-material architectures, material evaluation and selection strategies, innovative applications for the latest high strength steels, advanced aluminium alloys, composites, thermoplastics and emerging 'frontier' materials, component weight reduction strategies, as well as best use practices with innovative joining technologies and processes for BIW and many more.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the industry's evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions
- Unrivalled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and cocktail party that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.