WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Meet Senior Decision Makers From International OEMs with the following job titles:
Directors, Chiefs, Heads of, Managers And Specialists In The Following Areas:
- Lightweight Design
- Materials and Manufacturing Processes
- Mass, Energy and Aerodynamics
- Complete Vehicle Engineering
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Group Engineering
- Engineering - Body Engineering
- Vehicle Architecture Engineering
- Body Structures
- Lightweight Construction and Vehicle Weight
- Technical Development
- Technology Development - Composites
- Polymers and Fluids
- Materials Concepts
- Co2 Technology Innovations
- Material Development
- Lifecycle Assessment
BLM GROUP sets itself up as a global partner for whole tube processing, from laser cutting to cold saw, bending, end-forming, measurement, with a worldwide presence. These wide range of solutions are manufactured in dedicated production sites, with highest expertise and skill levels, established in more than 50 years work and experience in the tube processing technology, with thousands applications all over the world. With more than 500 employees, BLM GROUP is represented - in Italy - by the following companies:
- BLM SpA (parent company): Specialises in the production of CNC-bending machines, end-forming machines, measurement systems and related automation and handling systems.
- ADIGE SpA: Produces tube and profile laser cutting systems with important range of product for all industrial sectors in the world. Machines for disc-cutting tubes, solid pieces and sections. The range is completed with brushing units, measuring and washing systems and collectors."
- ADIGESYS SpA: Produces tube, profile and steel laser cutting systems specialized on a big dimension or combined tube and steel laser cutting systems.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE:
What Makes GALM The Industry Leading Event?
THE LARGEST AUTOMOTIVE OEM-LED LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS CONGRESS IS RETURNING FOR ITS SIXTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
After continuous global growth and expansion the Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Europe 2017 conference is returning with 3 full days focusing on the thorough investigation of material selection strategies, multi material architectures, use of composites, thermoplastics, glass fiber and other materials, component weight reduction, innovative joining methods and many more.
What's new for GALM Europe 2017:
NEW DESIGN VALIDATION FOCUSED:
This conference will not only address the issues related to the multi material design development, but also discuss, based on the real life case studies, how the design teams were able to validate and get the "buy in" from the other teams in their multi material architectures
ADDRESSES THE INTRODUCTION OF NEW PROCESSES INTO THE EXISTING FACILITIES:
All participants will benefit from understanding the level of investment required for new materials and technologies and how to adapt the existing infrastructure to accommodate them without having to build new factories
MULTI MATERIAL FOCUSED:
With the automotive focus on utilizing different materials to achieve optimal cost & performance results, the agenda of GALM Europe 2017 will address the issues specific to designing with multiple materials and grades in mind
CLOSING THE GAP WITHIN THE SUPPLY CHAIN:
The conference will enable the dialogues between OEMs and different industry Tiers to find a solution on closing the supply chain gaps for new lightweight materials and technologies across the globe
NEW MODEL FOCUSED:
Based on the detailed consultation with OEMs for OEMs, the agenda content is purely industry driven with the program being designed to uncover opportunities with optimizing lightweighitng for electric, hybrid and conventional vehicles, addressing and eliminating at the core issues related to new designs