WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Meet Senior Decision Makers From International OEMs with the following job titles:
Directors, Chiefs, Heads of, Managers And Specialists In The Following Areas:
- Lightweight Design
- Materials and Manufacturing Processes
- Mass, Energy and Aerodynamics
- Complete Vehicle Engineering
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Group Engineering
- Engineering - Body Engineering
- Vehicle Architecture Engineering
- Body Structures
- Lightweight Construction and Vehicle Weight
- Technical Development
- Technology Development - Composites
- Polymers and Fluids
- Materials Concepts
- Co2 Technology Innovations
- Material Development
- Lifecycle Assessment
Kuriakose Jimmy Jose
HV Systems Lead Engineer
Jaguar Land Rover
Kuriakose is a highly skilled Lead Engineer having professional experience in a range of industries such as Automotive Electrification, Marine Power Systems, Power Generation and Software engineering fields. He also has several years of experience (as Lead Engineer) in Project engineering management and engineering project team management.
At Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), UK, Kuriakose leads HV Power Systems development and integration of the High Voltage components on future Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs). He is leading the design and development of HV System architecture for PHEVs. He had also held various other job roles within JLR.
Prior to joining JLR, Kuriakose was the Lead Project Engineer and Lead Power Systems Engineer at General Electric (GE). At GE, he was leading Systems engineering design, installation, and commissioning of Offshore Marine Systems engineering projects which involved Electrical Power Systems engineering, Electrical Propulsion engineering (Drives), Control and Automation engineering and Dynamic Positioning solutions for offshore vessels. He had also held various other job roles within GE.
Kuriakose had also held various other job roles at E.ON in the Power Generation sector and Equal Star Systems in the Software sector.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE:
What Makes GALM The Industry Leading Event?
THE LARGEST AUTOMOTIVE OEM-LED LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS CONGRESS IS RETURNING FOR ITS 8TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
After continuous global growth and expansion the Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Europe 2019 conference is returning with a brand new programme with two full days focusing on the theme of High Performance Lightweight Materials for Electric Vehicle Body and Battery Structures.
Summit participants will learn about new material characteristics, key application areas and about overcoming real-world limitations for:
- New Steels & Mixed Metals Including Super High Strength Steels And Innovations To The Aluminium Series
- Innovations In Low Cost Composites Including The Use Of Recycled Composites
- Combining Hybrid Materials To Improve Material Performance Including Stiffness
- Developments In Lower Cost Glass-Fiber Technologies To Compete With Aluminium
This will include in-depth investigation into the latest developments and trends in multi-material architectures, material evaluation and selection strategies, innovative applications for the latest high strength steels, advanced aluminium alloys, composites, thermoplastics and emerging 'frontier' materials, component weight reduction strategies, as well as best use practices with innovative joining technologies and processes for BIW and many more.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the industry's evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions
- Unrivalled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and cocktail party that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures, bev battery structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.